The Labs Notebook Artist Collaboration
Eskmo X The Spitfire Audio Community
For our very first LABS Notebook, we have something exciting planned. BUT, we need your help.
We have teamed up with American electronic music producer and composer Eskmo (Billions, 13 Reasons Why) for a very special LABS related project.
So, what’s the idea?
To kick off our artist collaboration series, Eskmo has created the foundations of a composition which we have paired with the above animation by London-based 3D artist, Dan Ruiz.
The most exciting part is that we want you to help us finish Eskmo’s track, Afterlife, using our brand new LABS Soft Piano & Strings libraries.
To get involved, upload your idea to your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Soundcloud
using the hashtag
#labscollabs. Throughout the week, the Spitfire team here at HQ will be on the lookout for their favourite contributions which we will stitch together to complete the score on the final video.
We want to get as many of you involved as possible to celebrate the launch of our very first LABS notebook, so start sharing!
You have one week from 19/06/18 to share your track using the
Download your LABS libraries here:
where do I start?
- Download all the assets you need here.
- Download the Spitfire Audio app here.
- Download LABS Soft Piano and Strings here and open in a DAW of your choice.
- Set your tempo to 115 BPM.
- Set your time signature to 4/4.
- Create your piece using only our LABS Soft Piano and/or Strings on top of Eskmo’s existing track.
- Share your track with us by uploading it to your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Soundcloud using #labscollabs by Tuesday 26/06/18 23:59 BST.
- If the Spitfire team like what they hear, we’ll be in touch directly.
- If you have any questions feel free to get in touch with us on our social channels or speak to our dedicated support team who can help.