Job Type: Permanent, Hybrid - 3 days in London office, 2 days WFH
About Spitfire Audio
At Spitfire Audio, we make sample libraries that are used by creators all around the world. Our mission is clear - to make noise and inspire a new generation of music makers.
Our range of over 200 accessible software instruments let music-makers create, with the highest quality instruments, from full symphonic cinematic orchestra to drums, synths, choirs and more, all playable using a regular musical keyboard. Since 2007, we have recorded and released products with the likes of Hans Zimmer, Abbey Road Studios, the BBC Symphony Orchestra and a host of up-and-coming artists.
A brand new role; you will be responsible for defining and implementing our CRM strategy including acquisition, re-targeting, segmentation, retention and reactivation to drive customer loyalty and long term sales. You will be commercially minded and passionate about using data to ensure our customers receive the most relevant and enticing content.
Primary tasks and objectives
- Lead, define and implement our CRM strategy with a focus on acquisition, re-targeting, segmentation, retention and reactivation to drive customer loyalty and long term sales.
- Maximise open rates, click rates and conversion by owning the customer email plan and ensuring everything is suitably segmented and targeted.
- Build processes to make certain we maintain a high standard across our emails in all markets regarding content, links and deliverability.
- Champion a test and learn culture to demonstrate the value of our data.
- Monitor and report on customer activity and campaign performance, providing actionable insights and recommendations for the future.
- Stay up to date with industry and market trends and share best practices.
- Hands-on work including building emails and managing our email marketing tool.
What we’re looking for
- Previous experience in a CRM Manager role
- Proven track record of driving both customer acquisition and retention in a retail business
- Expert in CRM strategy
- Experienced in using email marketing platforms (Drip is preferable)
- Adaptable in an environment with shifting demands and changing priorities
- A proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently and creatively solve problems
Spitfire Audio is an equal opportunity employer and values the differences that a diverse workforce brings. We are committed to ensuring that the terms and conditions of employment of employees and potential employees are equitable and non-discriminatory. This means that job applicants and employees will be treated fairly regardless of their sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, race, ethnic origin, disability, age, religion or religious beliefs.