Junior Web Analyst
Job Type: Permanent, Hybrid - 3 days in London office, 2 days WFH
About Spitfire Audio
At Spitfire Audio, we make sample libraries that are used by creators all around the world. Our mission is clear - to make noise and inspire a new generation of music makers.
Our range of over 200 accessible software instruments let music-makers create, with the highest quality instruments, from full symphonic cinematic orchestra to drums, synths, choirs and more, all playable using a regular musical keyboard. Since 2007, we have recorded and released products with the likes of Hans Zimmer, Abbey Road Studios, the BBC Symphony Orchestra and a host of up-and-coming artists.
You will take ownership of sales, website and customer data, empowering data driven decisions across the business. Reporting into the Senior Ecommerce & Trading Manager, you are an integral part of a team responsible for conversion rate optimisation and a seamless user journey.
Primary tasks and objectives
- Support Senior Ecom & Trading Manager with the preparation of trade reports
- Integrating different databases to enable the business to see a full picture of the customer journey
- Combining data sources from various tools to provide richer, actionable insights and inform trading decisions
- Identifying content and functionality requirements for the online shop using a commercial lens, and collaborating with Marketing, Web Engineering, Design teams when developing customer journeys
- Use analytics tools, such as ContentSquare and GA4, to understand and optimise user behaviour and journey
- Working with the Senior Ecommerce & Trading Manager to develop CRO strategies and communicating results with wider business.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with relevant departments & stakeholders
- Regular site walks and keeping up to date on competitor activity
What we’re looking for
- Previous experience in Ecommerce is a must
- Commercially astute and analytical, with a strong understanding of GA4 and Content Square
- Able to self-serve data and insight via a variety of tools and systems (BigQuery, Y42, Looker Studio), creating and maintaining dashboards and communicating insights to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Proficient in SQL
- Adaptable in an environment with shifting demands and changing priorities
Spitfire Audio is an equal opportunity employer and values the differences that a diverse workforce brings. We are committed to ensuring that the terms and conditions of employment of employees and potential employees are equitable and non-discriminatory. This means that job applicants and employees will be treated fairly regardless of their sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, race, ethnic origin, disability, age, religion or religious beliefs.